Diggerland USA takes pride in our support of nonprofit organizations and schools both locally and across the country. Donations are made in the form of general admission tickets to the park.
Much of our non-profit and community support is focused on furthering the mission of the SAMBULANCE Program, a non-profit supporting special needs safety education. If your organization is approved for a ticket donation, we will ask for reciprocal support to the SAMBULANCE Program in the form of a small $10 monetary donation.
If your school or nonprofit has an upcoming event in need of auction or raffle prizes, we invite you to register with then request a ticket donation through DonationMatch which helps us accept, track, and fulfill requests. You are required to have or create a DonationMatch account to submit a request.
- Requests must be made at least 2 months prior to your event.
- Organizations will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.
- ALL requests must be made through DonationMatch.
- We cannot accept mail, email, or fax donation requests.
- We do not honor requests for memberships, gift certificates, food vouchers, group trips, monetary donations, complete baskets, merchandise, etc.