Park Rules and Regulations
Terms and Conditions for Admissions, Ticketing and Season Passes
■ Park Rules and Regulations
■ Park Rules and Regulations: Patron Responsibilities under New Jersey Law
■ Park Rules and Regulations: In-Park Signage
■ Park Rules and Regulations: Certain Restrictions for Attractions
■ Park Rules and Regulations: Service Animals
Please carefully read the below rules and regulations. Each time you purchase or receive a ticket or membership to, or are admitted to or enter or use, the park, you thereby acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the below rules and regulations. A violation of any rule/regulation is cause for ejection without refund or credit.
Park Rules and Regulations
PARK VISITORS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL POSTED RULES AND REGULATIONS.
A violation of any park rule/regulation is cause for ejection without refund, credit or exchange.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or group leader.
PARK PERSONNEL MAY INSPECT ALL BAGS, CARRYING CONTAINERS AND CASES.
No food or beverages are permitted on any attraction/ride or in the playground area.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed into the park except for one clear, unopened bottle of water per guest and for certain exceptions made on a case-by-case basis for food allergies and medical purposes and for baby food in its original container and baby formula in its original container or in a typical baby bottle. You must first present these items for inspection and approval by authorized park personnel upon your entry to the park.
For the health and safety of our visitors and staff, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the park. Tobacco products are not permitted anywhere in the park. This includes all parking areas and all vehicular or pedestrian traffic areas.
No illegal substances are permitted anywhere in the park.
YOU MAY BE RECORDED IN OR ABOUT THE PARK:
- We may photograph, film, video or otherwise copy or capture in any manner any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the park.
- We may use, display, broadcast, publish, circulate, modify, alter, create any derivative of distribute, transfer, license or sell that for any use or purpose (including any website, newsletter, security, safety, liability, insurance, litigation or commercial use or purpose).
- We may do any or all of the above without payment to anyone.
- We retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Commercial or other unauthorized use of any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the park, by anyone other than us, is prohibited without our express written consent.
RIDERS MUST OBEY ALL WARNINGS, DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
Attractions have posted height and weight restrictions.
On any ride on which lap riding is permitted, lap riding is only permitted for a child on the lap of his/her parent or legal guardian and the seat belt must fit securely around both riders.
SAFETY IS A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY. PATRONS MUST:
- exercise good judgment;
- act in a responsible manner;
- act as an ordinary prudent person who is or should be aware of all risks of which the patron has been warned;
- refrain from participating in or on any amusement attraction/ride when under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- properly use any and all belts, harnesses, straps, grips and other safety equipment required or provided; and
- obey and abide by all written, posted and stated warnings, directions and instructions.
Do not ride or use, or permit minors under your care or supervision to ride or use,any amusement attraction/ride if the rider/user:
- has a fear of heights, motion sickness, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks, or other conditions or limitations;
- has had recent surgery or illness;
- is pregnant;
- has high blood pressure, or any heart, circulatory, respiratory muscular, skeletal, neck, back, joint or bone problem or condition;
- has any other problem, condition, illness, injury, disease or sickness that may become worse or make the rider/user more vulnerable to injury;
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
- cannot properly use any and all belts, harnesses, straps, grips and other safety equipment and restraint systems required or provided.
You are responsible to know your health and physical condition and limitations and the health and physical condition and limitations of any minor under your care or supervision.
If you ride or use, or you permit any minors under your care or supervision to ride or use, any amusement attraction/ride, you or they do so at your or their own risk.
Do not enter ride or other attraction areas except at permitted points of entry and exit (as indicated by signage) when permitted or directed to do so by park personnel.
- ride speed and wind may cause circulation of dust, dirt, pollen and other airborne particles and allergens
- steps to or on attractions may be slippery
- wet surfaces may be slippery
- playground surfaces exposed to sunlight may be hot
- exterior surfaces exposed to sunlight may be hot
- wear sunscreen
NONE OF THE FOLLOWING ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE PARK:
- Outside food items or beverages, glass bottles or other glass containers
- Tobacco products
- Climbing/sitting on fencing/railing or other park infrastructure
- Fighting or Bullying
- Disruptive, disturbing, unruly offensive or profane behavior, language or symbols or gestures or other actions
- Clothing with inappropriate, offensive or profane words, symbols or graphics
- Balls, other sports equipment, Frisbees and similar items
- Skateboards, in-line skates/rollerblades and similar items
- Audio devices, except with the use of headphones or earpieces
- Animals except for service animals. Report your need for the service animal to authorized park personnel at the time of your entry to the park
- Folding chairs, lounge chairs or similar devices
- Grills, grilling or other means of heating or cooking food
- Fire or fuels for fire (butane, propane, white gas, kerosene, charcoal, wood, etc.)
- Fireworks, explosives and explosive materials
- Weapons or items that may be used as weapons, including:
- knives, sharp tools or other sharp instruments and similar items
- mace/pepper spray or other chemical weapons and similar items
- firearms, ammunition and similar items
All park rules and regulations extend and apply to all areas for vehicular, parking or pedestrian ingress and egress, access and passage.
All guests are expected to behave in a family-friendly manner.
In all situations and circumstances, park operation, management and safety personnel may in their discretion take actions and impose rules and regulations that they deem reasonable or necessary for the safe, secure, clean or family-friendly operation of the park and overall enjoyment of the park by its guests.
Let the Fun Start!
Drive, ride and operate real machinery
at the ONLY construction theme park in America.
Located in West Berlin, New Jersey.