FACEBOOK GIVEAWAYSRULES & REGULATIONS
RULES & REGULATIONS
Facebook Contest, Drawing, or Giveaway Official Rules:
2. Eligibility. This contest or drawing is open to all legal residents of the United States and its territories, except all: (a) individuals under the age of 18; (b) residents of any state or territory in which this contest or drawing is prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law or for which registration, bonding or other regulatory activities are required by law; and (c) employees, directors, officers, agents, contractors of the Sponsor, or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families and household members. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine the entrance eligibility of any entrant, participant or winner. This contest or drawing IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR OTHER REGULATORY ACTIVITIES ARE REQUIRED BY LAW.
3. No Purchase or Payment Necessary. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST OR DRAWING. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or from any prize manufacturer will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value. Winner(s) receive prize(s) as described on Sponsor’s specific contest or drawing website page. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s), the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize approximate retail value is as stated on Sponsor’s specific contest or drawing website page. ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY GUARANTY OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
5. Selection and Notification of Winner. The winner will be selected on or about 12:00 p.m. Eastern on the specified date by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified via a Facebook message or in an additional post. The winner will forfeit all prizes if the winner cannot be notified, fails to respond to the prize notification within two (2) days, is ineligible, or fails to comply with all redemption requirements, including the timely return or delivery of all documents and forms, required under Paragraph 6 of these Official Rules. If the winner is disqualified, the Sponsor may replace the winner by selecting an alternate.
6. Redemption Requirements. The winner grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation, including without limitation, posting the winner’s name and/or image on the Sponsor’s website, unless prohibited by law. The winner must sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in the form required by the Sponsor as a condition of and prior to receiving the prize, unless prohibited by law. The winner acknowledges that the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) requires IRS Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed with the IRS for each recipient of a prize who is a resident of the United States or a United States taxpayer if the value of that prize is at least $600. The winner must provide a completed, signed IRS Form W-9, with their name, complete mailing address and social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), for tax reporting purposes, a condition of and prior to receiving the prize. The winner is responsible for all tax liabilities arising from the receipt of any prize. The winner will be disqualified for any failure or refusal to comply with any or all of the requirements of these Official Rules.
7. No Liability. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries, network connection problems, system errors, computer errors or failures, data corruption or other malfunctions, whether caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or drawing, or by error, human or otherwise, which may limit or otherwise impact an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest or drawing. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest or drawing materials or related materials. This contest or drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
8. Interpretation. The Sponsor is the sole interpreter of these Official Rules and has full and sole discretion regarding interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made based on these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s interpretations of these Official Rules. By entering or participating, or by attempting to do so, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s interpretations of these Official Rules and that the interpretations and decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding and not subject to any form of appeal. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or part of this contest or drawing should any virus, bug, non-authorized intervention or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest or drawing. In such cases, and at its option and in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may select Winners by random drawing from those entries received by electronic transmission prior to the corruption or other event. The Sponsor may disqualify any individual the Sponsor reasonably believes in its discretion to have tampered with the entry process or with the operation of this contest or drawing, or who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
9. Applicable Law. This contest or drawing is governed by and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All claims must be resolved in the state and county of Sponsor’s primary place of business. This contest or drawing IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR OTHER REGULATORY ACTIVITIES ARE REQUIRED BY LAW.
10. List of Winners. After this contest or drawing has concluded, for a short period of time as determined by the Sponsor, you may obtain the name(s) of Winner(s) at the Sponsor’s website.
11. Sponsor. The Sponsor is Diggerland USA, LLC, 535 N. Route 73, West Berlin, NJ 08091. The Sponsor’s website is www.diggerlandusa.com. Send any communications regarding this contest or drawing to [email protected]
Let the Fun Start!
Drive, ride and operate real machinery
at the ONLY construction theme park in America.
Located in West Berlin, New Jersey.
Let the Fun Start!
Drive, ride and operate real machinery
in South Jersey at the ONLY
construction theme park in America.